Thank you for checking out my site and for considering me as your next DJ, artist or instructor! Here’s a little personal background and some information that will help you get to know me and the philosophy of how I do business around the wonderful city of Pittsburgh. I’ve enjoyed being a part of the local music scene here for the past decade performing as an artist, vocalist, DJ and musician. I’ve also been involved in the studio for over 15 years as a recording artist, producer, instructor and songwriter.
I take pride in offering my clients affordable services, quality entertainment and exceptional customer service. When you book with me you will receive:
- Professional DJ/artist to give your event the right look and the right vibe
- Personalized and customized event planning with a no-cost consultation prior to each event
- Interactive style of performing that initiates fun on the dance floor, without being obtrusive or cheesy with the primary goal of engaging the crowd
- Qualified and excellent service so that you never miss a beat or fall asleep
- Diverse selection of classic through current music for casual mingling, dinner and the dancing
- State of the art sound with backup at every event
- For private lessons – a customized plan based on the goals you set
I love what I do and I’m grateful for my clients and that’s who I serve. Providing an atmosphere where you and your guests can have a blast while making memories is what keeps me inspired and feeling alive! And while I’m not the only DJ or artist in town worth considering, my vow is to offer my experience and love for music to make your event everything you hope it can be.
As a part of small businesses, I’m also dedicated to giving back to the community, and am proud to donate my time and financial support to a variety of worthy causes, including child sponsorship, one-to-one school-based mentoring, arts education, international humanitarian assistance, my local church and more.
I hope that you are able to take some time and read through my site, and that you will consider me for your next event. I’ve tried to put as much information on this site as possible to help you make an informed and educated decision; however, if you would like your event customized, then let’s setup a time to meet and discuss the vision of it at no charge or obligation. I wish you all the best in your planning and hope to hear from you soon!
Dave Longstreth, DJ/Artist/Instructor